Programs of Study
The Michigan State University College of Agriculture and Natural Resources offers numerous agriculture-related degree programs.
Learn more about applying to Michigan State University:
Institute of Agricultural Technology at Michigan State University (2-year certificate programs)
- Agricultural, Food and Resource Economics
Dairy Associates Program
- Biosystems & Agricultural Engineering (jointly with Engineering)
- Community, Agriculture, Recreation and Resource Studies
- Crop and Soil Sciences
- Fisheries and Wildlife
- Food Science and Human Nutrition
- Plant Pathology
- Planning, Design and Construction (jointly with Social Science)
International Programs (Michigan State University)
Programs of study, entrance requirements and coursework may vary from one academic institution to another. Please refer to the official website of the college or university of choice for more details.